It’s an intriguing prospect, having the power to shape a city’s future. You could move roads, build skyscrapers or clear land for parks—the only limit could be your imagination.
With your help, InVision Tampa could become our community’s magic wand. Through social channels and public meetings, residents and business owners have already shared hundreds of ideas to improve downtown Tampa and the surrounding neighborhoods. The end goal is to have a compelling master plan that will help Tampa’s urban core flourish.
If you haven’t been keeping up with our MindMixer site, here are some of the top trending ideas:
- Adding grocery stores to downtown, the Channel District and Ybor
- Connecting Tampa neighborhoods through pedestrian and bicycle paths
- Adopting a comprehensive transit system
- Installing an events marquee at the Forum
- Offering free WiFi in downtown
What do you think? Are these great ideas, or can you come up with something better?
Let us know in the comments, or start your own thread on YouInVisionTampa.com.