Charettes have long been used to gather key players and get input on important planning and design decisions. Our neighborhood charettes will be small, interactive sessions that engage the most important stakeholders—you, the residents and local business owners.
We will host a charette for neighborhoods around the City Center and along the Nebraska-Hillsborough corridor, giving you a highly personalized opportunity to share interests, thoughts and opinions with other community members.
Each two-hour charette will be preceded by an optional walking tour through your neighborhood with a planning expert. These walking tours are a great way to show us what you like about your neighborhood and what you might like to see changed in the future.
To find details on the below charettes, visit http://www.invisiontampa.com/news.html. If you would like to attend any of these meetings, please RSVP to InVisionTampa@gmail.com.
- Sat., April 28, 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. - Ragan Park Community Center (Ybor Heights/VM Ybor)
- Sat., April 28, 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. - Robles Park Community Center (Tampa Heights)
- Wed., May 2, 2012 – 4 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. - John F. Germany Library – Carmen Manis Room (Central Business District North)
- Sat., May 5, 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. - MLK Recreation Complex (Old West Tampa)
- Thurs., May 10, 2012 – 4 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. - Florida Aquarium (Channel District)
- Thurs., May 10, 2012 – 4 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. - Mt. Olive AME Church (North Hyde Park)
- Sat., May 19, 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. - Hampton Inn & Suites (Historic Ybor)
- Sat., May 19, 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. - Seminole Heights Branch Library (Corridor)